Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

what would be the the worst thing if a basket ball had magic powers

what would be the the worst thing if a basket ball had magic powers
Complex
Compound
Simple

Once their was a basket ball that got shot by a god.but the ball fell fast though the sky and  went straight through a shed.A girl heard a sound and ran to the backyard.she saw a ball and she went closer the ball was bouncing and electret a fence and it got caught on fire. The girl ran inside and got a bucket in the garage and got water and ran outside but the ball was using water to make it not be on fire. The girl went close to the ball again and grabbed the ball for her basketball game she put in her bag and biked to the the basketball and she ran in and gave the ball to the coach but what she didn't know it was bad to. The girl was waiting then they had to go and play the coach gave the ball to the referee the referee threw the ball up and I grabbed it I was bouncing the ball but then the ball bounce up by itself and it flew up and shot a fireball and the stadium got caught on fire then the ball flew away then I saw people getting stuck I saw my friend stuck so I ran to her she said for me to leave but I quickly dragged her out more people were in their. I was looking at them but I saw the basketball on the floor I ran and grabbed it and I told it to turn it back or I will pop you so the ball changed every body thanked me but the ball was sad so I took it home and I left it somewhere safe then I went bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.