Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Marieta and Vahoi Revising Writing

My Edited Piece of Writing


On Saturday I was at my Papa's, Aunt’s, and Uncle’s”, house getting ready for halloween. When I saw my papa dressed  up in a spooky zombie. I was dressed  as a purple bat. I was ready for halloween. Me and my Papa were going around the houses asking for lollies .
We went to a house that was very black and very spooky my Papa got scared I told him don’t worry It's just a house full of halloween decorations. There  Were  spiderwebs and bats and witch decorations I knocked on the door and out came a man dressed as a ghost and a lady gave us sweets yummy happy treats. I said to them  thank you. I went down to another house that wasn't spooky as it was
It only had spiders and a black witch’s  broom. I knocked on the door and out came a lady dressed up as a black witch she gave us chocolates and candies.
When we stopped at Kings Road we saw my friend Zara and her Dad Babu they were going trick or treating for yummy treats me and my Papa were walking to Zara. We asked if we could come with you to get yummy treats they said yes. When we stopped down at the cafe we had a hot chocolate and a strawberry cupcake. Than we went back down to coral cress  to go to other houses for trick or treating  
When we saw another house that was even scarier I said happy trick or treat and out came a man dressed up as a spider he  gave us lollies  and chocolate it was fun when we went halloween. Than it was time to go home and I said bye to my friend Zara and went home to eat all the goodies .   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vahoi,

    It is great to see that have been working on your writing over the past year at school. If you would like to continue to practice your reading and writing, please consider joining the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    The programme has been running for two weeks and is about to head into the final week (Week 3). There are over 20 fun activities in the programme and you can complete as many as you wish. Each activity is worth points and the points will be added up at the end of the summer. Students with the most points will win prizes. All participants will also earn a badge and a certificate.

    I will be checking your blog spot every day up to and including Tuesday 26 January (the last day of the blogging programme) to see if you have participated.

    If you would like to join the programme and receive lots of comments and feedback, please log onto the Summer Learning Journey website: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/home-1, register and then click on the 'Weekly Activities' tab.

    You will likely want to start with 'Week 1.' During week 1 you will be invited to choose a country to travel to, buy an airline ticket, watch the All Blacks perform a cool safety video, pack your suitcase, and review a good book for the airplane ride!

    A number of students from your school are currently participating in the programme and we're all having a great time. If you'd like to be one of them, please log on and blog today!

    Hope to see you online this week :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.