Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Tu

LI: making prediction modifying  prediction.

I think the story will be about a dog and the dog ate all the garden and the mum gets angry and she says the dog had to go so the boy got really sad and the dog must of been his best friend.

My  prediction is right.

So they dropped him off at the pound  and the dog must of been sad to leave home.The dog must have a problem. They have not been in new Zealand for that long cause they might be Maori.

I was right.

I think the dog took the book off the girl when mum was not looking so he was being and.

I was right

When the boys came out of school mum had the dog tu and the boy was happy. And the dog understand Maori. And the dog went to the garden and laid on the on the garden.

I got it it right   

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your prediction and modified prediction. only thing please do remember is to check your work before you put it on the blog like spelling and correct sentences.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.