Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

chopstick challenge

Today room 7 was doing  an exciting chopstick challenge. We had to write an experiment first guessing whether we would be able to carry the sweet for one metre to the bowl on the other side of the table. Then we went on the mat to see what we had to do. Then me, Taani and Avalon  had to go to rainbow reading. We had to miss out on the first round.
We had to wait for Miss Paton to say go then Miss Patone said go. Sanujin went. It was hard then he  got it in then I went. It was difficult then I got it in. Then Chavda then Sanjin then it was my turn.  I dropped  it. I had to put a sticker on where I dropped it.  Then Chavda went. She got it. Then we finished. We came first. Then we did the pebble. I went first I got it in. Then Sanjin he got it in. Then Chavda she got it in. Then the bell rang we had morning tea. After that session it was lunch then we  came second then we finish. Then we done 42 pebbles in each bowl I was in group 1. And my brother  was in group 2 then we started it only 3 people went in our group it was Jacob , Sky, Caesar and but we lost against team 2 got seven and we got two but we didn't say you dumb we said good try to the person who didn't get it in. I felt happy.Because I got to do something fun and super.         

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.