Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

art still life reflection

Art Still Life Reflection

What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?
I'm pleased with my  blending colors because it looks real .  I’m pleased with my painting my fruit  because it looks good .   



2. What did you learn from creating your still life painting?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines
I learnt to to blend colors together. us with our art . I learnt to  draw the fruit .




3. What did you find easy?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines
I think the drawing was easy because you can draw easy .





4. What did you find difficult?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines 
I found blending hard because you had to mix them . 





5. Who did helped you with your still life painting? 
                                  miss paton



6. What would you change? why / why not?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines I would change my banana because it is little .   






7. What would you do to improve your still life painting next time? make my banana bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.